Sunday, September 14, 2008

Reflections of the Deployment

On the first of every year I usually reflect back on my blogs and talk about important blogs for each month. I didn't do that this year. So I thought I would do it for the deployment.


Lets start with the Goodbye


Monday, July 23, 2007 Myspace Blog


It was time to say goodbye ~


Tuesday, August 28, 2007 Myspace Blog


Yes I am Okay! ~ A poem I wrote about deployment


Saturday, September 15, 2007 Myspace Blog


The Chaos Doesn't End Yet ~ My Fender Bender at the Commissary


Thursday, October 11, 2007 Myspace Blog


I’ve been so humbled ~ My first phone call after Rick was officially in the sandbox


Saturday, October 27, 2007 Myspace Blog


Rough Week ~ I totaled the Metro & Alex comes home from AIT.


Wednesday, November 07, 2007 Myspace Blog


What We Go Through


Sunday, December 23, 2007 On Blogger


Waiting Spouses and the Huntsville Times


Thursday, January 10, 2008 On Blogger


Passion I am coming to the realization that some people just don't understand the passion I have for my husband and the passion he has for me. Nor do I think this is blind passion that it will eventually end. I am most definately not in love with this deployment


January/Feburary cusp


Friday, February 15, 2008 On Blogger


Catching up ~ R&R


Friday, March 21, 2008 On Blogger


Windows ~ Rick and now try to leave our webcam's rolling most of our days and nights so we can keep an eye on each other. Even while we sleep. We are on opposite schedules. He works mostly while I sleep and vice versa. He put me to bed last night and I cuddled in bed and flipped open my Nintendo DS for awhile just to do something and unwind. I could see my window with his webcam in it from my bed. I would glance up and he was reading a book by his computer. I closed my DS and cuddled up with some blankets and it felt like almost we were cuddling. Virtually Cuddling. I could almost smell him, feel him, touch him as he read his book. I didn't share my thoughts with him till this morning. Its almost as if he was here in my bed. It didn't feel so lonely. What a blessing Technology has given us.


Tuesday, April 8, 2008  On Blogger


Letter to Rick


Tuesday, May 27, 2008 On Blogger


What Hurts the Most by Rascall Flatts ~ Dealing with R&R Depression


Sunday, June 8, 2008 On Blogger


How do I feel now ~ Desolution of a Close friendship


Tuesday, July 1, 2008 On Blogger


Its that Time of the Deployment ~ Well I have watched others go through it. Now I am at that stage of deployment where its wrapping up and little things seem to send me into a tail spin. I am sleeping less and less. I am bitchy... not that I haven't used the bitch card over the past 11 and half months. I still doubt the last months or weeks of deployment are harder than the first. At least for me. But I have yet to finish so we will see. Lately I am so moody and emotional.


Thursday, August 07, 2008 Myspace Blog


Oh no my baby is in school


Wednesday, August 27, 2008 Myspace Blog


Not yet finished


 


 


 


 



 


 


 

No comments: