Friday, January 1, 2010

Project 365

Project 365 is taking one photo each day for the whole 2009. There are several sites on the web encouraging and helping the ones who have decided to give the project another chance, I wanted to do it for the first year of the baby's life but my camera broke so I had to wait till Christmas to ask Santa for a new one.


My friend asked me for a recent picture of William who is two days from being Five Months old.
Skylar was playing with him in the floor. I strip him down to feed him solid foods to keep the stains away and shortly after this Rick took him for a bath.

Thank you to some of hte most awesome neighbors. It really meant alot to Rick believe it or not. They gave Rick this balloon and a PC game. That was so thoughtful. He would have been happy with another 5 lbs of Fudge though LOL. Rick had a great birthday doing what he desires. I got him a power mat with adaptors for his Nintendo DS and Ipod. Skylar got him Scene it for Star Trek. We went to Longhorn for Dinner. Happy Birthday to hubby!

We will open the book. Its pages are blank. We are going to put words on them ourselves. The book is called Opportunity and its first chapter is New Year's Day.

1 comment:

Sam's Minions (aka parents- Angie and Brian) said...

I know someone that has taken a picture of her daughter every day of her life and she is over 1 year old now. I wish that I would have thought of that with my son.