Friday, November 19, 2010

MilSpouse Friday Fill-in #22


This week’s questions are:




1. If you had to be shipwrecked on a deserted island but all your human needs – such as food and water – were taken care of what two items would you want to have with you? Recharging Internet Connected Device to read email, cruise the net, get GPS, play music, watch TV on .... and maybe pictures unless those are on my internet connected device lol



2. If you were a salad what kind of dressing would you have? Cucumber Ranch :) IDK why thats just what came to mind and Cucumber is my favorite veggie lol.



3. If you had to live on a ranch what kind of animals would you raise/own? I am a farm girl. My mom and Grand Father have both owned farms. I don't like the clean up or I would own horses now. So I would say Horses, Birds, Ponies, Donkey's, Cows, Chickens, Maybe a few pigs... William loves piglets..., Dogs, Cats, and maybe a wild animal of some kind legally licensed of course.



4. If your life was was portrayed as a movie who would you choose to play you and your significant other? Christina Ricci would be me and my husband is... um sheesh I don't know maybe if you look at his picture

Look at his picture and leave your vote in the comments (he's the one holding the baby.)



5. What was the last thing you put a stamp on (envelope duh but what was in the envelope)? Greeting Card

2 comments:

L. said...

I came over from the fill-in and my vote for an actor to play your husband is Gerard Butler. :)

Bella Stevens said...

I think that is a pretty good comparison.