Thursday, February 2, 2012

I admit, I like...

really good trashy drama's on TV like I like the Kardashian's, Teen Mom, 16 and Pregnant, Jersey Shore... Although I don't watch the Kardashian's anymore due to my ethical beliefs. I know that sounds like a bit of hypocritical joke. I still enjoy good old fashioned drama like MTV, The Bachelor... etc. I even think Jerry Springer or Maury is good for some brain numbing fun! Oh Come ON! Don't roll your eyes at me... I see you. Its not like I watch this crap expecting to be smarter (although sometimes I feel smarter!). If you don't expect anything but entertainment then that's all you get entertainment. Its like dare I say WWF wrestling...  you know the sports "entertainment", parts of it are real but its mostly just fun to watch? I remember watching wrestling in the "old life" and it had plenty of drama too! Its nice to not have to deal with reality on occasion.



a mom blog community



2 comments:

Unknown said...

I like those shows too.. on occasions. I think Bachelor is my favorite right now lol

I have a treat for you on my blog :)

http://scatteredmusings.net/2012/02/passing-along-some-awards/

Unknown said...

I have a treat for you on my blog :)
http://scatteredmusings.net/2012/02/passing-along-some-awards/