Friday, November 16, 2012

My trip to the psychic got me pregnant.

I haven't blogged in awhile... I kinda escaped into the world of graphics and Mommy support. I am not feeling well. Not well enough to fool with my graphics so I decided to blog and checked the Blog Dare for today's assignment to give me some inspiration and the topic is.... 
I went {or wanted to go} to a fortune teller..

So I thought I would share my story of meeting a psychic. How I met the psychic is a bit foggy in my head. I was separated from my husband in 2001-2002 living with my sister Cherish. If I remember correctly her and her friend Angie would regularly go to a tanning salon in Douglasville. Apparently this psychic owned it I think. Well another time I went out with my boss to a little cafe and she (the psychic) was in the corner so we decided to get our fortunes told for fun. I guess not so much a fortune as a future.... Funny that she remembered my sister and I. She told me I didn't have immediate plans of marriage reconciliation or even getting married to someone else again in my near future but I did have a baby in my future. Oh boy did I laugh that one off. But she was right it wasn't long before I found out I was pregnant with Skylar my now 10 year old and it would take me 5 years to get married :)
Do I believe in psychics? I am not going to judge but I will place money on that psychic LOL


a mom blog community

No comments: