Thursday, November 7, 2013

Day 7 of thanks


Day 7
I know most of you have heard this before... 
I am thankful for the dirty dishes it means we have plenty to eat... I can name some people that struggle to have dinner each night and some children who's belly goes empty.

I am thankful for the roof over my head I show that gratitude by showing kindness upon the homeless.

I am thankful for the presents under the tree at Christmas time and I always pay our blessings forward and its a tradition our kids pick out gifts for Toys for Tots. 

I try not to complain when my husband works long hours because he has a job in this economy especially in his field where Furlough is as common as the word Friday. Its a GOOD job. I love the company. I love the benefits. The pay isn't half bad either. I am VERRRY grateful.

I am thankful that my laundry multiplies in the baskets that means we have plenty of nice clothes to keep us warm. Honestly my kids closets over flow.



+Bella Armyknightslady  +Richard Stevens

No comments: