Wednesday, December 5, 2018

You can’t change him

I’ve been through what I care to share my share of relationships where I was too forgiving. I’ve been through a marriage where I was the only one fighting  for it until I just didn’t give a damn. We have all hoped and wishes someone we cared about would change something and we try and try. The more we try the more we will be defeated face it. The sooner you face it the better you will be. You may not feel that way but you will be better for it. I give my sister wife grief all the time about making people realize her worth. If you don’t think you are worth then people will continue to do what they do. Now it’s very welll likely even if you let them go they will continue to act that way but you MUST be willing to walk away. If you bargain with your self worth people will always buy you on clearance. Your self worth is the one thing worth the mark up! 


No comments: