Sunday, October 14, 2007

What is your Biggest Regret?

“Sometimes, struggles are exactly what we need in our life. If we were to go through our life without any obstacles, we would be crippled. We would not be as strong as what we could have been. Give every opportunity a chance, leave no room for regrets.”


I try to live my life without regrets. For the hardest challenges of my life I can think of a learning lesson of why I failed. I can also think of a possible reason why it didn't go the way I wanted it. I thank God for unanswered prayers. I may not like how I handled a certain situation but that just shows the person I am or I was. The unfortunate are the ones who have to pay for my mistakes and the ones who never learn from theirs.


   “Never let go of hope. One day you will see that it all has finally come together. What you have always wished for has finally come to be. You will look back and laugh at what has passed and you will ask yourself... 'How did I get through all of that?”


"There are no regrets just life lessons" ~ Jennifer Anniston.

   


I just answered this Featured Question, you can answer it too!

No comments: