Friday, August 28, 2009

Interview with Skylar

1stGradeResizeDscn0736
Skylar@ 6½

1. What is something mom always says to you?


2. What makes mom happy?
give me presents and everything I like

3. What makes mom sad?


4. How does your mom make you laugh?
tickle me too much

5. What did your mom like to do as a child?
nothing

6. How old is your mom?
I don't know

7. How tall is your mom?
I don't know

8. What is her favorite thing to watch on TV?
Housewives

9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
Go shopping

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
*silly look on her face* I don't know... a star? after a long pause

11. What is your mom really good at?
baby scrapbook stuff

12. What is your mom not very good at?
being a teacher

13. What does your mom do for her job?
work lol

14. What is your mom's favorite food?
I don't know

15. What makes you proud of your mom?
When you play with me and you are happy. And you love me and i love you.

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Snow White

17. What do you and your mom do together?
scrapbooking because we both like to scrapbook

18. How are you and your mom the same?
our eyes

19. How are you and your mom different?
we don't do the same things.

20. How do you know your mom loves you?
she gives me hugs and kisses

21. What does your mom like most about your dad?
he loves you

22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
Victoria Secrets (ahaha)

Interview one for your kids :)

No comments: