Monday, July 30, 2007

Meredith Moment...


Ok so I figured this out. I've been having a Meredith Moment. I am so acting like her character would.. No its not really a good thing. Get a grip BELLA! RIGHT? RIGHT?
Anywho... I spent my morning got up at the butt crack of dawn got ready to go. I decided since I was supposed to babysit I would just do it at their place. LOL. Hrm So I went over there and babysat for two boys while mom went to the doctor. Then we ran to Kroger... Came back and picked up James. She treated me to lunch all I bought was Skylar's lunch... Kids made a big mess and terrorized James for a bit then I had a cig or two with her and came home to clean a bit and then got a bit naughty :) I confessed everything to Rick and he is laughing about it WHEW thank god....
I did promise him I would go to bed... So Goodnight... after I smoke ONE more time lol

No comments: