Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Whats up What's up What's Up!

Rick had a recheck for his ears in Birmingham. The ear doctor put a piston in his ear to replace something "not working" well months later guess what. Now another part isn't working and there isn't a damn thing they can do until he comes back so you know what. Months and months of driving two hours, waiting 5 hours before even being called, surgery etc for what? NOTHING lmao. Stupid doctors! Anyways we brought James with us because James complains we don't ask him to go anywhere and he mentioned he wanted to eat at a particular restaurant. So rick mapped out Birmingham and mapped out several stores that James would like that have gaming and war gaming things in it. aka totally boring for Skylar and I. First James bitched why would I want hamburgers when I work at burger king well BUTTHEAD you said you wanted it! Then he was pissed cause Skylar was singing to herself and just saying baby over and over again. I told her to stop she wouldn't listen to me either she knew she was grading James' nerves. He decides for some ungodly reason to unbuckle her. She freaked as she always does when you unbuckle her I guess he tried to put it back in and the belt was locked and he turned her seat and she screamed and cried then Rick yelled at her. I made him stop the car and I got out until things calmed down :( James can be so ungrateful. He whined we got to go the water park then when we asked him to go he didn't want to. He whined we got to go to fireworks yet when we ask him he doesn't want to go. I am really just pissed because he would rather get in his computer time before work than spend this week as a family or with his dad EXCEPT going to see Transformers. We came home for a short break and DROPPED James off then went to Sci Quest :)
Sandra runs a PSP group called PSPing Moms.
Olenka and I are moderators. I just changed my member email to this one so I could send more mail. Olenka REMOVED ME! She can't remove my moderator name but she changed it to not allow me to send mail so I changed it back! WHY THE HELL does she want to F*** with me! I am so tired of this stupid game! I got along better with my worst enemy than freaking Olenka!
Jul 15, 2007 9:20 pm bellaluvspsp Post status changed by mommy2mybaby
Jul 17, 2007 9:23 pm bellaluvspsp Post status changed
Jul 14, 2007 5:59 pm you_are_my_blessing Member changed email address by you_are_my_blessing via web
Jul 15, 2007 9:22 pm you_are_my_blessing Removed by moderator by mommy2mybaby via web
Jul 16, 2007 5:28 pm luvinmacknskylar@aol.com Removed by moderator by mommy2mybaby via web
I've been keeping this in for the most part of a month and I am not doing it anymore! I still won't talk to her in any way shape or form but I am not holding in my anger!



This is Skylar's first time to the Water Park at Point Mallard. They also had an Olympic Sized Swimming Pool and some of it was roped off for all types of diving boards, a huge water slide, they also had a wave pool. Then you got to see the Toddler and baby pools. Of course its alongside the Tennessee River too which looked so pretty!
This week is Military appreciate week around these parts. So everyone is doing something. I enjoy doing patriotic and military pride stuff with Skylar I think its VERY important to teach her pride in the military and country. We went to South Hall at the Von Braun Center inside Big Spring park and watched an Army band from Ft Rucker play. Then outside for fireworks :)
Not to mention Skylar LOVES soldiers and we like to hear them chant as they march :)



Tinker Bell @ 3 months oldLightening chilling in the back yard her favorite pastimeTinkerbell outside before when I tried to put her out she would just scream now she is investigating. She didn't like the way her paws felt on the grass. Then she found a bug and was making noises at it. She swatted a piece of grass and she was surprised when it swatted her back lol. James Mowed the yard later. The gardeners haven't mowed the front yard in forever.

Tinkerbell finally decides to settle down at night. Before we got back from PCB she would attack us all the time. Now she is sleeping above my head
Skylar got SPOILED! I've wanted her to have this doll house but the house and the furniture are getting rare so I talked Rick into getting each piece LMAO.. You can see a corner of her toy box and her older bigger dollhouse near it. Skylar has Two families Mommy, Daddy, a little girl, a little boy she says is Rick, Me, Her and Mack... A pair of twin babies Then another Mom and dad and two girls and she says its her friends 'Nina, 'Nauna, Linda & Sgt Bean (who Rick will see next week)
Nina and Nauna are their nicknames lol

They had a house with a tree house just for the youngings and Skylar is propelling something in a basket on the clothes line from the tree house to the front porch lol Oh goodie its a box of rice krispie treats

Above is a chair of magnets its a magnet swing actually
Below is a water table that shows you how currents work you open streams and send a ball down them *shrugs*

water table that shows you how currents work you open streams and send a ball down them *shrugs*

Rick Built Skylar a bridge demonstrates how arches make better bridges lol
Little girl didn't quite trust Rick's construction
The two things sticking out are magnets and the sand is iron and it sticks like well it was just neat!
Yeah my husband has no butt in those shorts and no its not a circus mirror either that's really his ass HAHA just kidding skylar checking out Fun House Mirrors
Displaying how people burp they had one for vomit and digestion too LMAO oh and then there is identify the smell
Remember the game operation?

No comments: