Friday, June 15, 2007

What Went Wrong June 15, 2007 Myspace Blog

I am careful not to two face Olenka very careful. I am so tempted to be vengeful now I can't even tell you!

As I see it during my relationship with Donnie he would just basically never fix a problem it would creep up and be worse than before. I used to tell him you can't put salt on a wound and cover it with a band aid and expect the problem to go away. If your not working to fix it, heal it, correct it in some type of way the wound is just gonna come back ten fold. Same thing happening here...

MY Side of the story is that Olenka would get PMS and take things out on me. She would have a bad day and take things out on me. These are things she has recognized! She admitted to it and got on medication!

So last month we had our falling out and Olenka had her temper tantrum. She came back. But I don't think she ever admitted to herself there was a problem there.

First of all its my own problem and Olenka may sense it is her issue with TTCing. Since I have never been that desperate to TTC I let nature take its course...Maybe I don't understand her desperation.... No I don't understand why you need to take THAT many over the counter tests..I don't understand getting a positive pregnancy test that CAN'T be wrong that its a blood test from a doctors office and still taking over the counter tests... I don't understand one minute Olenka will tell me we aren't TTCing this month because we have a creditor that we have to take care of. Or after the Chemical pregnancy in May she said we aren't going to get as crazy. I am not going to test like that anymore then in June and turn around and do nothing different in may. In my honest opinion I think that your just setting yourself up for disappointment if you use an over the counter test before your period is due. Your setting yourself up for injury if you know that you just had a chemical pregnancy and and that you have never known it happened if you wouldn't test so early. So why not learn from your mistake and not do it the next month? Why not find out WHY? Before you cause your self mental and physical damage or worse?? I was worried that she was bordering on Obsession. I didn't know how to tell her without coming across as not being supportive. I just told her I was concerned. She agreed she needed to speak to her doctor about it.

Earlier this week. I've already told you on the phone but She texted me and said Gabby had pink eye I woke up that morning and texted her back and said How did she get that? I hope she feels better. She said It lingered from Lauren when she had it. I was like oh use lysol. She's like I do clean! (something like that) and then I said Ouch! Like that and she's like take back your attitude ignoring the fact that you got attitude with me and my feelings aren't important. Something about like you made it feel like I don't clean. Then I had to recover by saying I didn't say you didn't clean you can bust your ass cleaning but Lysol is made for germs.

Then the cat got sick... Cara (She's been a constant bitch to me in the past month or two) and some other chick were saying that Olenka's cat could have gotten ahold of some rat poison. So I knew Olenka hadn't had time to read her email so I said Friends Of Jilly thinks that it could have been Rat poison... She said Rats? I haven't seen rats? I said it could have been the previous renter. I said... I remember when you moved in how much you had to clean and you had to treat a roach problem. It could also be that but doubtful and unlikely since its been so long. I brought the discussion back into Friends of Jilly and mentioned that I talked to Olenka by IM about the conversation with the cat. Cara's response is Aren't We just the fountain of Knowledge? My response to that Aren't we just taking Jennifer's job as the group bitch? Then Cara and this other person (Another Jennifer) started talking about how Olenka just moved I said no she's lived in the same place for 3 years. They were like oh we have to be Olenka's BFF to know... Hardy har har... Olenka signed on saying that she had lived there 2 years 2 months. Olenka never came back and defended me after I defended her! Olenka just told me that's the way Cara is...

Then the mess with Kristin coming to Friends Of Jilly. I have moderator rights so I had wanted Kristin in Friends of Jilly for sometime and I wanted an ally. I had asked Jilly some time ago and never got a response. When Kristin & I spoke about it again. I discovered I had moderator rights so I went ahead and sent an FYI to the group and sent you the invite to join. I would have never invited Kristin if she was a total stranger to everyone but me but I figured since she was what I assumed friends with Olenka. And Friendly with Danielle you could join.
Then this is what happened after that...
..> ScrapinLover..:NAMESPACE PREFIX = AIM /><..timestamp style="DISPLAY: inline; FONT-SIZE: 11px"> (9:39:42 AM): is Kristin going to be a lurker or actual email with the group?
ArmyKnightsGal<..timestamp style="DISPLAY: inline; FONT-SIZE: 11px"> (9:42:07 AM): I assume she will take part in the discussions. Life is slowing down during the Summer since she doesn't have to teach. She is more uncomfortable in the TTC group that's why she didn't participate as much. I don't think that's a good question to be asking me ...because I can't promise you one way or another
ScrapinLover<..timestamp style="DISPLAY: inline; FONT-SIZE: 11px"> (9:41:28 AM): I think it is the proper question to ask
ArmyKnightsGal<..timestamp style="DISPLAY: inline; FONT-SIZE: 11px"> (9:42:38 AM): but how do I know the answer
ArmyKnightsGal<..timestamp style="DISPLAY: inline; FONT-SIZE: 11px"> (9:42:49 AM): shouldn't you ask her?
ScrapinLover<..timestamp style="DISPLAY: inline; FONT-SIZE: 11px"> (9:42:05 AM): I don't think she should be in their and you should not have let her in until you got the actual word kwim
ScrapinLover<..timestamp style="DISPLAY: inline; FONT-SIZE: 11px"> (9:42:29 AM): I hope she participates in this group
ArmyKnightsGal<..timestamp style="DISPLAY: inline; FONT-SIZE: 11px"> (9:43:42 AM): ok well I will let Jilly make that call..
ScrapinLover<..timestamp style="DISPLAY: inline; FONT-SIZE: 11px"> (9:42:58 AM): did you already invite her in?
ArmyKnightsGal<..timestamp style="DISPLAY: inline; FONT-SIZE: 11px"> (9:44:02 AM): yes
ScrapinLover<..timestamp style="DISPLAY: inline; FONT-SIZE: 11px"> (9:43:10 AM): so you didn't give jilly a chance?
ArmyKnightsGal<..timestamp style="DISPLAY: inline; FONT-SIZE: 11px"> (9:44:22 AM): I asked Jilly over a month ago and didn't get a response
ScrapinLover<..timestamp style="DISPLAY: inline; FONT-SIZE: 11px"> (9:43:33 AM): then that is a no I would assume
ArmyKnightsGal<..timestamp style="DISPLAY: inline; FONT-SIZE: 11px"> (9:44:47 AM): well then Remove her Olenka
ArmyKnightsGal<..timestamp style="DISPLAY: inline; FONT-SIZE: 11px"> (9:44:56 AM): I will explain my hasiteness to her myself
ScrapinLover<..timestamp style="DISPLAY: inline; FONT-SIZE: 11px"> (9:44:34 AM): kristy im not getting an attitude im asking you
ScrapinLover<..timestamp style="DISPLAY: inline; FONT-SIZE: 11px"> (9:44:36 AM): pardon me
ArmyKnightsGal<..timestamp style="DISPLAY: inline; FONT-SIZE: 11px"> (9:45:47 AM): asking me what?
ScrapinLover<..timestamp style="DISPLAY: inline; FONT-SIZE: 11px"> (9:44:55 AM): NEVERMIND

In my opinion I think Olenka shouldn't have asked me if you were going to lurk that is something she should ask you How the HELL am I supposed to know honestly? It just seemed to be a jab in the first place at you and starting a fight with me? The your IM started...
..>

ScrapinLover [10:47 AM]: Kristin
ScrapinLover [10:47 AM]: I have to delete you from Friendzofjilly until the group owner okays your membership
ScrapinLover [10:48 AM]: Im sorry you should never have been sent an invite until jilly approved
ScrapinLover [10:48 AM]: another question will you be active in the group because these ladies do not like lurkers
ScrapinLover [10:48 AM]: also kristy told me you were uncomfortable in the ttc group I will remove you if you like
ScrapinLover [10:49 AM]: I qould have appreciated it if you would have came to me and told me I don't want you feeling uncomfortable
ClassyMom619 [10:50 AM]: I never said I didn't want to be in the TTC group
ClassyMom619 [10:50 AM]: I just haven't rejoined because I'm still reloading my computer and busy with the kids
ScrapinLover [10:51 AM]: I understand that babe kristy tole me you wereuncomfortable in it
ScrapinLover [10:51 AM]: so I was cming to you
ClassyMom619 [10:51 AM]: It fine, you can delete me from Jilly's group. You know I don't know what I did to you, but I have nothing but love for you. I don't deserve to be talked to like this. If you and Kristy are having problems, that's between the two of you. Has nothing to do with me
ScrapinLover [10:52 AM]: I wasn't talking to you in any way babe I was telling you that she should not have invited you until she got the word from kristy
ScrapinLover [10:52 AM]: jilly I mean
ScrapinLover [10:52 AM]: im sorry if you feel that I was talking to you bad I was not
ScrapinLover [10:52 AM]: I was merely saying what I said
ClassyMom619 [10:52 AM]: I also mean about the TTC group'
ScrapinLover [10:52 AM]: I wont delete you just lets wait to see what jilly says
ScrapinLover [10:52 AM]: OOH well she told me you were uncomfortable I had no idea you were not even in there
ClassyMom619 [10:52 AM]: You KNOW why I would feel a little uncomfortable, but I am always nice to the girls there
ScrapinLover [10:53 AM]: I don't know
ScrapinLover [10:53 AM]: why you would
ClassyMom619 [10:53 AM]: The TTC group
ScrapinLover [10:53 AM]: yeah
ClassyMom619 [10:53 AM]: Hmmmm...maybe because my body doesn't want to kick start and I'm getting older, so it's a little depressing
ClassyMom619 [10:53 AM]: But I am always happy for those that it does work out for
ScrapinLover [10:54 AM]: right I understand that your body is misbehaving mommas but why would that be uncomfortable
ScrapinLover [10:54 AM]: a lot are having problems kwim
ClassyMom619 [10:54 AM]: I would have come to you about it if it was an issue in the TTC group, but it's not so there was no reason to
ScrapinLover [10:54 AM]: okay well wen she told me that I wanted to come to you n ask you like I difd
ScrapinLover [10:55 AM]: ScrapinLover [10:49 A.M.]: also kristy told me you were uncomfortable in the ttc group I will remove you if you like
ScrapinLover [10:55 AM]: I did not come to u with an attitude
ScrapinLover [10:55 AM]: I was asking you
ClassyMom619 [10:55 AM]: No please don't once I finish loading stuff up the next couple of days I will rejoin
ClassyMom619 [10:55 AM]: It just sounded like it
ScrapinLover [10:55 AM]: great now your mad at me when I was not even getting an atyitutde
ClassyMom619 [10:56 AM]: I'm not mad at anyone, I thought you were with me
ScrapinLover [10:56 AM]: im sorry you thought that
ScrapinLover [10:56 AM]: better go
ScrapinLover signed off at 10:56 AM

Yes it was like WTF? When she didn't understand why Kristin was uncomfortable in the TTC group? Then again she is that way toward someone else and talks behind her back as well.

From: ScrapinLover@aol.com
Date: 6/14/2007 9:51:24 AM
To: armyknightslady@gmail.com
Subject: Re: Olenka's IM

Yes I know about the IM I had it with you I said nevermind because you there was no reason to discuss it further you were not understanding what I was saying I would rather tell you on the phone later then by im cuz it is always confusing on im and text with you

From: armyknightslady@gmail.com
Date: 6/14/2007 10:20 AM
To: scrapinlover@aol.com
Subject: Re: Olenka's IM

..> We have undescribable tension right now. I left Friends of Jilly because I am tired of the drama in that group and the cliques and whatever other problems they have. That's mainly the reason I invited Kristin in the first place to be my ally. So I don't know what to do about the tension and I am sorry for causing my part.

From: armyknightslady@gmail.com
Date: 6/14/2007
To: jilladurbin@aol.com
Subject: I left the group DND
..>
For one I got way sick of every time I open my mouth Cara pulls her shit. I know ya'll are all little group but I am sick and fucking tired of being jumped on and I choose not to be abused especially online. Only for Olenka to say well that's Cara for ya! Then it was Well that's Jennifer for ya...
Secondly I asked you a month ago if a mutual friend of Olenka (so I thought), Danielle and mine could join FOJ I never heard back from you I asked you again this morning and got your away message. I discovered I still had Mod rights so I invited her myself! Why ask someone when you can do it yourself right? Better to ask forgiveness than permission? Then Olenka is doing her usual thing and saying she didn't approve her first @@ whatever the fuck that's about.
It used to be every time I opened my mouth Jennifer was there to bitch and now its Cara. It seems when my "best friend" buddies up with someone else they hate my guts. I don't know what the fuck the deal is with that but right now I am trying to work on my own crap with Olenka without Cara, Jennifer, Jane, Joe Blow or any fucking body else involved.
Yes I sent my swap gift to Brianna. Yes I would still like my swap gift back. Call me a bitch or whatever but I fulfilled my part twice and I am getting jacked in the process.
I think its a joke people gang up on other people. I think this group is having some even if a little effect on my relationship.
No offense to you or anyone else.

Oh yes and if Kristin isn't already removed she would also like to leave a place she isn't welcomed by someone she thought to be a friend.

There is a typo in there that would leave someone to assume that I wanted my gift back from Brianna who just gave birth to a premature baby girl and was having complications. THAT IS SO NOT ME!

..> From: ScrapinLover@aol.com
Date: 6/14/2007 10:31:48 AM
To: armyknightslady@gmail.com
Subject: Re: Olenka's IM

..>
Completely understand.. Due to *tension* please remove me from bmc as member and owner I can not do it anymore

..> From: Kristy Stevens
Date: 6/14/2007 11:30:54 AM
To: ScrapinLover@aol.com
Subject: Re: Olenka's IM

..> ..> Remove yourself from yahoo groups Olenka I am busy spending time with my friends and my husband who is going to war in a month I can't deal with this right now out of respect for me. I am just honest.

..> From: JILLADURBIN@aol.com
Date: 6/14/2007 11:58:38 AM
To: armyknightslady@gmail.com
Subject: Re: I left the group DND

..>
In a message dated 6/14/2007 11:09:46 AM Eastern Daylight Time, armyknightslady@gmail.com writes:
It used to be every time I opened my mouth Jennifer was there to bitch and now its Cara. It seems when my "best friend" buddies up with someone else they hate my guts. I don't know what the fuck the deal is with that but right now I am trying to work on my own crap with Olenka without Cara, Jennifer, Jane, Joe Blow or any fucking body else involved.
Yes I sent my swap gift to Brianna. Yes I would still like my swap gift back. Call me a bitch or whatever but I fulfilled my part twice and I am getting jacked in the process.
I think its a joke people gang up on other people. I think this group is having some even if a little effect on my relationship.
No offense to you or anyone else.

Oh yes and if Kristin isn't already removed she would also like to leave a place she isn't welcomed by someone she thought to be a friend.
OMG!!!!! What the hell went down?????? I am so lost!!!! I didn't know there was a new person but I made you and Olenka co owners so you could invite others at your discretion. Im sorry things went sour. I have a family member dying so I have not been home and I have not got my emails until now. I am close to 1000 emails. This is insane. So what did Cara do? Was it something within the loop? Was she doing it to you or the new Mom in the loop? I guess I have to start reading all the emails. Ugh! You Drama Mommas give me a run for my money. ..

..> From: Kristy Stevens
Date: 6/14/2007 1:27:26 PM
To: JILLADURBIN@aol.com
Subject: Re: I left the group DND

..> ..> A person such as myself with the amount of stress I am under (Friends Leaving, Family, and my husband going to war) I can only handle so much more crap on my plate. Thanks to all this COMPUTER BS I can't even be in a good enough mood to spend time with a close friend and let Skylar play over there with her best friend before the leave tomorrow. I can't point out every example of how Cara is a bitch. But its basically how it went down with Jennifer for some reason. Someone said that Olenka's kitten was sick due to poisoning. So I talked to Olenka about it and her response was "I Don't have rats?" I said I know but maybe previous renters could have left some poison some where. Then I reminded her when she moved in how well she cleaned but she had to treat a roach problem. I told the group about my discovery that Olenka doesn't remember any rats but she may have had some bug poison out. Then I mentioned that probability of Angel getting a hold of the poison versus the other 9 cats was unlikely. That she's lived in her apartment for 3 years (or close to it) Cara and then someone began to make comments to me like "Aren't you just a fountain of knowledge?" "We aren't Olenka's BFF so we wouldn't know" Sarcastic Smart ass comments like that Two people including Cara said that Olenka just moved a couple of months ago and I said no. I was right she said herself 2 years 2 months.
This all went down yesterday before Kristin the newbie joined today. She actually wanted to join awhile back when we were having the cloth diaper discussion during that time.

Jilly I am sorry for the illness your Aunt is going through. I am sorry for your loss and that you have to deal with this at this time.
I feel like I love Olenka TO DEATH and it just hurts me that much more when she is hurting and it feels like she is taking it out on me. It hurts me more to know that she is hurting herself. Or that she is hurting so deeply inside.

Sorry if this doesn't make a lot of sense I am having trouble with my mind going in a million directions, my emotions all over the place, and everything else
..>

I then forwarded this email thread to Olenka. So I wouldn't be "talking behind her back" I wouldn't be accused of anything other than what I said. Whatever would rub Olenka the wrong way.

..> From: ScrapinLover@aol.com
Date: 6/14/2007 5:52:44 PM
To: StormyAries@aol.com
Subject: THE IM regarding bris gift n yours

..>
ScrapinLover [6:44 P.M.]: I know your busy and all but I will NOT ask Brianna to send that gift back to you you want the money back send me how much you paid for it and I will send you all the money. BTW I am your swap partner and your gift is ready to be sent Now if you still want the money back for briannas gift I will send you that but I will not send you both because that would be wrong. So you choose the money for the gift you bought for BRI or you I can send you your swap gift. You decide!!! I can not believe you would ask

This is your box let me know before I spend more money to ship it



..> From: ScrapinLover@aol.com
Date: 6/14/2007 6:06:22 PM
To: armyknightslady@gmail.com
Cc: StormyAries@aol.com
Subject: Fwd: Fw: Re: I left the group DND

..>
In a message dated 6/14/2007 2:29:45 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, armyknightslady@gmail.com writes:
With Olenka without Cara, Jennifer, Jane, Joe Blow or any fucking body else involved.
Yes I sent my swap gift to Brianna. Yes I would still like my swap gift back. Call me a bitch or whatever but I fulfilled my part twice and I am getting jacked in the process.
I think its a joke people gang up on other people. I think this group is having some even if a little effect on my relationship.
No offense to you or anyone else.
?

..> From: Kristy Stevens
Date: 6/14/2007 6:15:26 PM
To: ScrapinLover@aol.com
Subject: Re: Fwd: Fw: Re: I left the group DND

..> ..> Olenka its a typo ok? I would never be that big of a bitch to make someone like what Brianna is going through send me that back. Lot of good it would me. She needs it more than I do with her new arrival. Hate me all you want call me a bitch all you want... That's fine... I have nothing else to say anymore I am drained...

ScrapinLover<..timestamp style="DISPLAY: inline; FONT-SIZE: 11px"> (5:45:03 PM): I know your busy and all but I will NOT ask Brianna to send that gift back to you you want the money back send me how much you paid for it and I will send you all the money. BTW I am your swap partner and your gift is ready to be sent Now if you still want the money back for briannas gift I will send you that but I will not send you both because that would be wrong. So you choose the money for the gift you bought for BRI or you I can send you your swap gift. You decide!!! I can not believe you would ask
ArmyKnightsGal<..timestamp style="DISPLAY: inline; FONT-SIZE: 11px"> (6:04:31 PM): just send the gift I told Jilly that in the email
ScrapinLover<..timestamp style="DISPLAY: inline; FONT-SIZE: 11px"> (6:03:59 PM): the one email you said you wanted it back I don't know what you told jilly im going off the email that you fwded to me
ArmyKnightsGal<..timestamp style="DISPLAY: inline; FONT-SIZE: 11px"> (6:05:35 PM): that's not what it said Olenka
ScrapinLover<..timestamp style="DISPLAY: inline; FONT-SIZE: 11px"> (6:04:54 PM): Yes I sent my swap gift to Brianna. Yes I would still like my swap gift back. Call me a bitch or whatever but I fulfilled my part twice and I am getting jacked in the process.
ScrapinLover<..timestamp style="DISPLAY: inline; FONT-SIZE: 11px"> (6:04:59 PM): that is what you said
ArmyKnightsGal<..timestamp style="DISPLAY: inline; FONT-SIZE: 11px"> (6:06:04 PM): Yes I sent my swap gift to Brianna. Yes I would still like my swap gift back Meaning I would like my gift sorry if its misunderstood

ScrapinLover<..timestamp style="DISPLAY: inline; FONT-SIZE: 11px"> (6:05:29 PM): that is not what you fwded me
ScrapinLover<..timestamp style="DISPLAY: inline; FONT-SIZE: 11px"> (6:05:34 PM): why would that be you being a bitch then
ArmyKnightsGal<..timestamp style="DISPLAY: inline; FONT-SIZE: 11px"> (6:07:13 PM): Your misunderstanding just send whatever you bought but its really up to you
ScrapinLover<..timestamp style="DISPLAY: inline; FONT-SIZE: 11px"> (6:06:41 PM): I must be bad at understanding your words then
ScrapinLover<..timestamp style="DISPLAY: inline; FONT-SIZE: 11px"> (6:07:06 PM): the you being a bitch is what made it sound like that hmm
ArmyKnightsGal<..timestamp style="DISPLAY: inline; FONT-SIZE: 11px"> (6:08:56 PM): you have your opinion
ScrapinLover<..timestamp style="DISPLAY: inline; FONT-SIZE: 11px"> (6:08:13 PM): I do along with others who took it the same way
ScrapinLover<..timestamp style="DISPLAY: inline; FONT-SIZE: 11px"> (6:08:23 PM): good bye
ScrapinLover went away at 6:49:17 PM.
ScrapinLover returned at 7:43:12 PM.
ScrapinLover signed off at 9:13:08 PM.
ScrapinLover is offline and will receive your IMs when signing back in.

..> From: Kristy Stevens
Date: 6/14/2007 6:13:26 PM
To: JILLADURBIN@aol.com
Subject: Clarifying myself

..> ..> Jilly you nor I have time for this right now but to make myself more clear since Olenka isn't clear on it....
I DO NOT want Brianna's gift back or anything back from Brianna.. I would NEVER EVER EVER do that!
I just meant I still wanted my gift. Now I am not so sure if I want anything :(
..>

..> From: JILLADURBIN@aol.com
Date: 6/15/2007 9:09:07 AM
To: armyknightslady@gmail.com
Subject: Re: Clarifying myself

..>
In a message dated 6/14/2007 7:13:02 PM Eastern Daylight Time, armyknightslady@gmail.com writes:
Jilly you nor I have time for this right now but to make myself more clear since Olenka isn't clear on it....
I DO NOT want Brianna's gift back or anything back from Brianna.. I would NEVER EVER EVER do that!
I just meant I still wanted my gift. Now I am not so sure if I want anything :(
Huh? Did you ask Olenka for the gift back? I know your swap buddy has your stuff already and may have mailed it out too. You will get something. I am sorry you felt my loop was causing problems at home. I did not see that. I saw a bunch of great girls just being honest to one another.

..> From: ScrapinLover@aol.com
Date: 6/14/2007 6:16:51 PM
To: armyknightslady@gmail.com
Subject: Re: Fw: Re: I left the group DND

..>
In a message dated 6/14/2007 7:15:00 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, armyknightslady@gmail.com writes:
..> Olenka its a typo ok? I would never be that big of a bitch to make someone like what Brianna is going through send me that back. Lot of good it would me. She needs it more than I do with her new arrival. Hate me all you want call me a bitch all you want... That's fine... I have nothing else to say anymore I am drained...
..>
That is why I was asking you and according to Jilly you said enough about me so I can see why you would be drained!!

..> From: ScrapinLover@aol.com
Date: 6/15/2007 9:28:43 AM
To: StormyAries@aol.com
Subject: Fwd: [Waitin4theStork] DND please

..>
..> Whether you care or not I just want my conscience clear...
..>

~Olenka~
At work siggy

..> From: scrapinlover@aol.com
Date: 6/15/2007 9:26:56 AM
To: Waitin4theStork@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Waitin4theStork] DND please

..> ..~-|**|PrettyHtmlStartT|**|-~-->


..~-|**|PrettyHtmlEndT|**|-~-->

I am very sorry to say I will be kicking out Kristy once more! I am terribly sorry to those that are her friends here I have talked to the owner and have gotten permisson due to the recent events that have come! I no longer wish to associate myself with someone who lies and acts like a victim while all along is being 2 faced! And that is why I am waiting for this email to come through in order to kick her out because I am not going to stoop as low as she has by talking behind her back like she is doing to me!

If you want to leave because of me kicking her out Im sorry I will miss you but what she has done and has asked is just unimaginable! If you want to know email me and I will let you know what she has asked and even though you say it was a typo kristy I am sorry I do not believe it!

Sorry to kick you out again. You are not welcomed back

No comments: