Saturday, November 17, 2007

Masochistic I Say!

So I am a glutten for punishment. I was just watching Lifetime minding my own business actually I was watching a new Tina Fey movie. Safe huh she was on SNL and Never been kissed she's funny!. So then comes on Grey's Anatomy. The Greys episode to top all Grey's Episodes, I think its the best episode to date. Its the Season Finale where Burke gets shot, Issy stops Denny's heart etc. Ok so its a two parter! But it always makes me cry (not this time). I just wondered to myself what the heck was going on to make me not switch the channel. AH laziness and the fact that its too damn GOOD. Now is a great DH episode.


Oh yeah she can't read this but


Birthday Myspace Comments - Myspace Surveys

to someone who used to be near and dear to my heart.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

great read. I would love to follow you on twitter.

Anonymous said...

You have really great taste on catch article titles, even when you are not interested in this topic you push to read it