Monday, November 12, 2007

What's your Favorite book and why?


Bible of course~ It provides me with insight, faith, love, power, grace, and humbleness...


Then Gianna Aborted and Lived to tell about it. ~ This book taught me more about my faith and how to give my troubles to God and just about faith and how to accept things you cannot change. Gianna is a very strong woman.


Unlikely Angel ~ Another strong woman. I picked up this book because I knew the story from being in Georgia at the time of events. The book was on sale and I really was glued to it.


The Great Gatsby ~ I just love this story


Beowulf ~ Classic Lit :)


Shakespeare ~ Who's a better writer?


and Chicken Soup Books.. ~ Inspirational.



   


I just answered this Featured Question, you can answer it too!

No comments: