Saturday, August 21, 2010

Five Question Friday

1. Do you have any nicknames and if so how did it come about? Bella came from a show in the 90's I believe it was called Young Ameicans the character  in the show was strong willed. I wanted to name my daughter that (Realize my only daughters name is Skylar) Then I started using the screen name Bella Poet and people just started calling me Bella. My old friends from way back when always called me KK which was my initals.



2. What is your birth order amongst your siblings? Natural sisters I am the baby, between natural and half I am the middle. Adopted siblings I am the youngest



3. In a movie of your life, who would play your significant other? Brian McNamara or Drew Fuller



4. What is currently your favorite song? Lead Me



5. Are you saving your money for anything right now? Big or small purchase? Car, Fence, House Decor, Clothes

http://fivecrookedhalos.blogspot.com/

No comments: