Thursday, August 19, 2010

Love Dare Day 1-- 2010

It looks like I need to try Love Dare again. I am just getting to a frustrated point and I don't see a solution so maybe because I didn't finish it the first time. With therapy, depression medication and Love Dare maybe this time I can seek the truth. Who else has done Love Dare? Did you finish it? Was it successful? Are you doing it now?

Rick is off all day tomorrow for me to remember Love Dare Day #1.

Today's Dare


The first part of this dare is fairly simple. Although love is communicated in a number of ways, our words often reflect the condition of our heart. For the next day, resolve to demonstrate patience and to say nothing negative to your spouse at all. If the temptation arises, choose to not say anything. It's better to hold your tongue than to say something you'll regret.

1 comment:

Lyzz said...

I'm having troubles too girl .. I'm sorry you're going thru whatever you are going through .. I have been told Love Dare works ... I'm on the verge of trying it myself. Good Luck Darling!