Thursday, August 5, 2010

Worry Free Wednesday

Worry-Free Wednesday is where I list (you can do this literally or mentally) everything I worry about & I turn it over to God. I don't worry about it any more. Because worrying is the opposite of having faith & we are instructed to have faith. linked from http://sandmountaingirl.blogspot.com/

1. I will try not to worry about money and paying bills because. God will provide and has.
2. I will try not to worry about my family because they are being taken care of by HIM.
3. I will try not to worry about my future because its in his hands and I can't control everything.
4. I will try not to worry about the paths my children take because I provided them with faith and a sound conscience of reason.
5. I will try not to worry about what other people think of me (see earlier blog) because I am loved and I don't need them haha.


No comments: