Friday, October 7, 2011

I know I have a habit but you don't understand

Hello I am Bella I am a shopoholic and I love clothes!
My kids have probably a lot of clothes but I don't know. I need a personal organizer! I watch Hoarders and Clean House and I feel like purging everything I own!
You know those nifty lists they give you when you have a newborn that tell you what to buy -- Like this Baby Checklist 
Why can't they do this for older kids! I feel like I over buy because I am afraid they will grow or they won't have enough. I know they probably don't need more than 7 tops and 7 bottoms enough to get them through a week We all have more than 7 tops and 7 bottoms don't we? I guess I just love clothes and love buying them for my kids. I wish I wasn't having a thyroid and weight problem I would like to dress as nice as they do.

No comments: