Sunday, January 13, 2019

Bucket list

You know if I were writing my bucket list it would probably read like a fairytale.

To have a relationship (yes I’m married) where he’s attentive to almost an annoying point. Wants and tries to make me and mine happy as well. To not only be attentive with me as far as attention and time but other ways as well. He would be thoughtful and leave notes, I was thinking of you gifts (like a candy bar or even picking up my favorite food at the store.) one that is empathic, considerate, and strong enough to deal with me. 

Other than that of course I want to be reunited with Mackenzie and take care of the other children.

Then the usual stuff

  1. I’d say see dolphins
  2. Bald eagle in the wild 
  3. Horses in the wild
  4. Free access to Davis moffin graveyard
  5. Blue angels show
  6. See famous places

I’d be pretty lucky with that. 

No comments: