Saturday, April 25, 2009

Panoply

As soon as we have pictures I will be posting them but for now Rick says I have the camera's and well they aren't on my desk except the old one lol... so when I round up all three and upload the pictures I will be posting them on this very post..

http://www.panoply.org/

This morning I knew the Catholic Church was having a Yard Sale and we checked several others and then finally went to the Catholic Church and not much to speak of. I did pick up some really inexpensive but very unique clothes for William. The owner told me they were her oldest sons clothes as a baby. The age of her oldest son? 33... One of them was a NASA suit :) That was at a community yard sale.






Then we went out to Panoply it was hot today and there was alot to do and see at Big Spring Park. My body isn't used to that much walking either but I fought through it and drank plenty of water. We enjoy going to the festival... and better yet the best part of festivals (other than family time?) Funnel Cakes...
Pictures of Skylar playing drums...




1 comment:

jessica said...

hi. i wanted to personally thank you for the entry into the contest and wish you good luck :). hope you have a great week.