Wednesday, April 29, 2009

A telemarketer is having a bad day when

When they call constantly sometimes their end doesn't answer sometimes our end doesn't answer its ALWAYS unknown number unknown caller. They claim they are the visa and master card people. Rick being the person he is has sat there and listened to them for at least 10 minutes. That was several days ago. I decline politely every time I talk to them but the phone calls are getting ridiculous so I just told dude look you call at least twice a day and we've been nice and talked with you. We said no so please take my number off your call list. He said well I am speaking to you now and I said well you talked to my husband and I say no please take my number off your calling list. Hey it could be all in my head but as I hung up I could swear he told me to F off lmao..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great writing, been looking for that :D

Tammy