Thursday, April 15, 2010

Thank You Thursday



1. I am Thankful for rent money lol
2. I am thankful for the lady down at 118 that had tons of stuff new in a box or with new with tags and most of it was with a dollar. I do find her kind of suspicious because she had like 20 pairs of joe boxer flip flops brand new identically the same and all size 11.... Along with the other 15 pairs of size 11 brand new shoes.

3. I am thankful for the Army wife who sold me a good set of Little People for a good price. Skylar and William's first Little Peoples!
4. I am thankful for a great birthday. Thoughtful gifts from my dear neighbor and friend, My step son drew me a picture, My husband brought me a new necklace to put my charm on. PLUS I got to eat at not one BUT TWO of my favorite resturants. I might even try to sneak in a Blondie from Applebee's tomorrow night LMAO. All my wonderful offline and online friends that sent birthday wishes.
5. I am thankful for the home warranty and USAA.
6. I am thankful for my son once changed and fed he cuddled next to me for an extra two hours of sleep this morning while my husband and daughter made due and got her off to school.

No comments: