Saturday, April 10, 2010

William's first Easter April 3 2010

William had a high fever from Wednesday till Saturday night. I stayed home Sunday just to make sure that William wouldn't get re infected or gotten something else since I think his immune system needed another day to recover. However since the older kids complained about not getting enough eggs at the Park's egg hunt I thought it would be a good idea to have one in my yard for them and the babies. My neighbor has kids the same ages as mine ((7 years and 8 months)) Brittany, Aidan and Brendan came over for a little bit then Brittany had to leave to put Brendan down for a nap. She Came back a few hours later and I sent everyone home with burgers and hot dogs intended for lunch. James shook a coke and it exploded and proceeded to have a temper tantrum then I came down with a migraine. ugh
Pictures Picture Album





No comments: