Friday, July 15, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday

1.   I am a (morning, evening, middle of the day person)       I am not a morning person I am a groggy mess in the mornings. In the afternoons the kids usually run me ragged and I am tired with a headache, Night time I am exhausted...

2.  My favorite Pandora stations are    I just made one yesterday consisting of Rock like 90's rock... Nickelback, 3 Doors Down, Evanescence, Matchbox Twenty, Live, Hinder, Train, Fuel, Goo Goo Dolls,  Breaking Benjamin, Tonic, & 30 Seconds to Mars etc...

3.  3 of my "must-have" songs for a road trip playlist are    . 30 Seconds to Mars, Across the Universe Soundtrack, and Adele Someone Like You

4.  My favorite pattern is   Java Blue by Vera Bradley

5.  My favorite perfume is     I have a few I rotate. My four all time favorites are 
Anais Anais Perfume by Cachare, CK One, Pink Musk (or Peony)  by Avon, and Bella by Mary Kay. I also use Katy Perry, White Diamonds, and Brittany Spears. I think I've had Celine Dion's at one time but I can't remember how it smelled. I love Sunflowers as well

6.  Rules are      set to make people accountable for their actions.

7.  My most overused phrase or punctuation is      LOL or the F word...

No comments: