Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Worry Free Wednesday

Worry-Free Wednesday is where I list (you can do this literally or mentally) everything I worry about & I turn it over to God. I don't worry about it any more. Because worrying is the opposite of having faith & we are instructed to have faith.
  1. I will try to no longer worry about my marriage I will ask God to guide us to make the right decisions so we can have a loving marriage.
  2. I will try to no longer worry about William being sick.
  3. I will try to no longer worry about Rick remembering to do what I ask, I will try to do the things I can myself.
  4. I will no longer worry about finding a sitter. I pray God will put my children in the right hands after Erica goes to Germany.
  5. I will try to not worry about back to school shopping because Skylar really has almost everything she needs.
  6. I will try not to worry about William having Aspergers because his speech isn't delayed as much as I thought.
  7. I will try not to worry about my family because they are being taken care of.
  8. I will try not to worry about my future because its in his hands and I can't control everything.
  9.  I will try not to worry about the paths my children take because I provided them with faith and a sound conscience of reason.
  10. I will try not to worry daily about my Mother, Sisters, Nieces, and Nephews because I lift them up in prayer.
  11. I will try not to worry daily about my friend and family in the service they've been trained to do what they are doing. I put them in God's hands.

 

No comments: