Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Rough Housing & Horseplay

Sometimes the kids get wound up and chase each other in circles. Squealing and screaming... or screeching as they go. Since William was just a baby him and Skylar have been wrestling and rough housing. He can hold his own since she is a big sissy and its just funny to watch because he really looks like he knows what he is doing. He can do body slams and he loves to jump up and elbow her. She hides in a blanket and things get rowdy!
Rick and I got into the action last night as well ... actually William started on me first. He pulls my hair until my head is on the ground then he jumps on my back and bounces up and down. Then it was bed time and we put him in his crib to settle in and he was ready for sleep! Its so cute and I love to just play with my kids and have a good time. Less whining and fun for all! Do you rough house with your kids or wrestle with your boys?

No comments: