Friday, November 18, 2011

Feeling Beachie Follow Friday

Photobucket

This week’s statements:
1.       I love the smell of ____ Baby Magic on my Toddler after a bath, Suavitel fabric softener, I love the smell of Christmas.... Vanilla, Cinnamon, Pine...
2.       When I fly, I ____I am exhilarated. I grew up my "daddy" was a pilot so I have always loved to fly.
3.       I don’t like ___ but I ___. the cold but I love Fall
4.       My favorite ___ is ___.

Thanks Pam you know I stalk your blog because I always use your meme's haha!



My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive; and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style. ~~~ Maya Angelou

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Fall is my favorite season too! Found your from Hilary's! New follower

Hilary said...

It must have been so cool to grow up with a pilot being your dad!