Monday, November 7, 2011

Homemaking Mondays

The weather in my neck of the woods:
beautiful outside 73 degree's low of 48


Things that make me happy: 
William saying no


Book I'm reading:
nothing... waiting on Vampire Diaries


What's on my TV today: 
I missed Pan Am, Tonight is House and Castle

On the menu for dinner:
We call it Dinner in a Box


On my To Do List:
Laundry, A school project, mailing off packages


New Recipe I tried or want to try soon:



In the craft basket:
I just put up a new Tag offer on Little Monster Designs. I have other tags I need to put up for LMD and I have Skylar's school project and my school project

Looking forward to this week:
Veterans Day 


Tips and Tricks:
Christmas Photo Tips 

My favorite blog post this week: 
Good Bye Curly http://trooppetrie.blogspot.com/2011/10/good-bye-curly.html

Blog Hopping (a new discovered blog you would like to share with the readers):
http://ordinaryinspirations.blogspot.com/


No words needed (favorite photo or picture, yours or others you want to share):


Enlarge this image Click to see fullsize





Lesson learned the past few days:
?


On my mind:
Rick's surgery tomorrow


Devotionals, Scripture Reading, Key Verses:
“[For] it is God who works in you to will and to act according to his good purpose.” Philippians 2:13 (NIV 1984)



No comments: