Monday, November 21, 2011

Miscellany Monday

Miscellany Monday @
lowercase letters

My husband lost his man card by taking me to see Breaking Dawn. Then during one of the action scenes he squeezed the blood from my hand.
Thats okay though because I think he would rather trade his man card for Brownie points

Its hard being the mommy of a toddler they grow up too fast
There is little sign that my baby is still a baby. The fat in his hands is all gone and he tries to fill his sisters shoes. Why doesn't he understand that he is my last and I want to treasure these baby years as much as I can instead he wants to grow up faster. Why doesn't he understand I don't want his big sister to fill those shoes either!  Mr. Independent destroyer of worlds needs to slow down and let me baby him some more.





1 comment:

Sherrie said...

Hi!
Beautiful pictures! I know what you mean about them growing up too fast. Our grandbabies are growing way to fast. Have a great day!

Sherrie
Food for Thought