Saturday, November 19, 2011

He loves my hair and his own!


I don't know what you would call it but when William wants comfort or wants to give comfort he rubs my hair. Its just a sign of love from him. I want to treasure it for always. I would love to do a scrapbook page but not sure of how to go about doing it so I can tell him about it when he is an adult. 
Rick and I went out and saw Breaking Dawn tonight and William went to his friend James house. James mom offered to baby sit. Which was very nice of her. I guess the boys were doing something cute right before we knocked bu as soon as William saw me he came up to me with his arms up stretched to be held and immediately his hands went into my hair. I have to admit here that since I was itty bitty one of the most relaxing things I enjoy is getting my head rubbed or my hair played with so perhaps I passed it down to my son. Rick enjoys it himself. William is different though he is very attached to his own hair. When he gets a hair cut he is rubbing his head for days and whimpers and cries like we took away his super power. He rubs his own head to go to sleep at night if I am not close enough for him to rub mine. I love this its so sweet and wish I could keep it like this way for a long time. My baby is growing up. He's officially a toddler




No comments: