Monday, December 8, 2014

A favorite Holiday recipe


Our holiday menu for Thanksgiving or Christmas generally goes like this..

We feel its best to stick with tradition and have turkey for Thanksgiving but we usually buy a ham too.. For Christmas we may just decide with ham. We don't get too adventurous with the turkey the prepped half cooked turkey's from the grocery store deli work fine for us. I have made a turkey the old fashioned way a few times but this works just as good and it is still a whole turkey...

We have canned green beans... James prefers them over fresh or frozen.

I am not a fancy stuffing type of girl I love me some Stove Top :)

The only kind of sweet potatoes I will eat are Senator Russell's recipe *You can find many of these recipes here on this link*

Rick prefers white potatoes so he will make mashed potatoes for himself. +Michelle Jorden  has got us loving the garlic mashed potatoes.

Rolls, Biscuits, Banana bread or Zucchini bread.

Apple Pie and Pumpkin Pie

Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies

and of course at least for Christmas Jesus and St Nick need birthday cake so I make my cinnamon tea cakes to celebrate their birthday.. 

and Krumkake


No comments: