Monday, December 1, 2014

Not My ..... Monday



 photo NotMeMondaySIDEBAR180x180.jpg photo NotMyChildMondaySIDEBAR180x180.jpg
The blog meme was made by www.mycharmingkids.net but she no longer hosts the meme but I liked it :)
So I survived Black Friday shopping. Cats needed liter. So we went to Petco and got cat treats and liter.. They gave us a free $20 Shutterfly gift card. So while we were at that strip mall. I walked next door to the dollar store just to look around. Ended up buying stockings and a roll of wrapping paper. Nothing exciting. Then I wanted to look at Ross because a good bit of people on Facebook have been bragging about their American Girl finds at Ross, TJ Maxx, and Marshalls.. Nothing at my Ross :/ But I did find some prospects to get Cocoa's outdoor house through the winter I will have to go back in a few days and buy them. I went into Target to get a magic eraser... Then home we went. Well while going into the dollar store... there was a family approaching us so I asked William to hold the door for them. He was holding the door open but as the family got closer he ran away and back into my arms I apologized to the family and she jokingly said, "Chivalry is dead?" I said well in training we have a long way to go LOL :)

No comments: