Monday, December 1, 2014

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, Happy Hanukkah, or Merry Chrismukkah.

All I have ever known is the traditional Christian and commercialized versions of Christmas. I have always wanted to learn about how to do Hanukkah since I have connected to Judaism for some time. My sister converted to Judaism when she was in the military and I went to temple with her while I visited. I like the beliefs and doctrine. So I am totally down with the Chrismukkah if I ever can...
I don't want to be insulting or wrong in my teachings toward my children. Skylar learned about dreidels in Kindergarten and both kids enjoy their dreidels. We respect most other religions and I have always been fascinated and eager to learn about them for sure! What do you celebrate in your house this time of year?



The Blog Dare on Bloggy Moms

No comments: