Tuesday, January 17, 2012

The first time I saw...


my youngest William they announced that he was 8 lbs 3 oz and I said are you sure you got the right baby? My last baby was barely 5 lbs. Because of the C-Section I didn't get to do his first bath or any of that but his Apgar was a lot better than Skylar's and it was a much better experience for me and the healing was awesome. I enjoyed watching Skylar with the baby that she wanted for so long. She is such a good big sister and Rick with a new baby to love. We really didn't have any adjustment problems. William was a nursing champ before he left the hospital but he only wanted one breast. We did great! I can't believe how big he is now. Almost 2½ now and copying everything and getting into everything. I can't blog about my first memories of seeing him or his older sister and brother because I wouldn't be able to explain the joy in my heart. What a miracle having a baby is!
William & Skylar



Skylar
Mack & Adam

No comments: