Friday, January 13, 2012

My Children's Creepiest Toys

The only toy I can think of that my children have right now is this Play Doh Dental set. My dear daughter says its not as creepy as this one...

But my daughters best friend got a doll years ago that would cry and laugh well after a few weeks of play the motions in the baby dolls face changed and it looked like Chucky lol. I don't know what the doll was called but I hope when my best friends Chris and Jennifer read this they remember that creepy doll when they were my neighbors and they get a good laugh lol.

This is also a creepy toy. It reminds me of a dog in the pound you walk past it and all of a sudden they scream take me home lol


and this is probably the creepiest toy I owned as a kid LOL





a mom blog community

No comments: