Monday, January 9, 2012

I never thought I'd find this in my child's room...

When my daughter was little she was supposed to be napping in her play pen and I was napping as well in the next room. I came in to get her as I could hear her full of giggles and glee. I came into her room to find out she took off her diaper and played in her poo. Ohmigoodness it was disgusting. I had to clean her off and I just threw out the play pen!
a mom blog community



Mckmama- Not Me Monday

More on Not My Child Monday....
Skylar has said two really funny things lately I swear she is on a role!

We were going past Jimmy's (a strip club) and Rick had commented that they were building a Super Walmart around Jimmy's. So Jeanette Skylar Armyknightsprincess asks what do they do at Jimmy's? I said they have lady dancers at Jimmy's but not ballet type dancing. I said its for adults only. She said is it like pole dancing? I LMAO... then I turned into the good serious mom and I said Skylar what is pole dancing? She said where you dance with a pole? I said yeah probably where did you hear about it. She said Destiny (her friend from the bus stop) LOL

Driving skylar to girl scouts and I was putting in a cd in the stereo and we get to talking about one handed driving. I told her your not supposed to one hand drive she said why does daddy do it is it because of butt burgers? Omg skylar what are you talking about butt boogers. She said not boogers eww burgers. I'm still not catching on. She said you know the a word. I said Aspergers? She said yeah butt burgers what your always ....
Saying daddy has. I swear I almost wrecked

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to http://www.mycharmingkids.nether blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Visiting from the blog dare :). My middle child didn't paint his bedroom, but he did paint the dining room walls. Guess who didn't want to eat in the dining room for about a month! Even though I cleaned it, I swore I could still smell it though no one else could! And my oldest painted the changing table when he decided he was going to change the youngest ones diaper...another fun mess! Very cute post! Loved your not my child as well!

Ashley said...

I've been down that road. Both my kids have gotten poop all over themselves and their room-on their clothes, the floor, their cribs (when they were little) the walls, their toys, etc. It sucked. Actually this JUST happened a few days ago. Ugh.

Our 365 Days said...

I am SOOO happy that my kids never did that!!! My son did go through a stage where he'd take off his diaper if it was poopy, but he'd just leave it on the floor and come get me to clean his bottom.

Our 365 Days said...

Oh yeah, I am a new follower from blog dare!!

My site is http://our365days.blogspot.com... i'd love for you to visit & follow if you like it!

Unknown said...

ewww... I would have done the same thing. None of my kiddies did that, but I have heard some stories. My daughter did love taking off her diaper and run around thou

http://scatteredmusings.net/2012/01/i-never-thought-id-find-this