Monday, January 9, 2012

So sleep deprived

I am so sleep deprived after weeks since a designer made for me the header on my blog I noticed it is misspelled and that's after we played around with the spelling for awhile. Haha
I am so sleep deprived Monday and Tuesday have now ran in together and I made some Tuesday blog posts... oh well I got a head start.

William woke up at 3 am. I think I heard Rick coming upstairs but what woke me up was my cat Cocoa meowing loudly. I am not used to her being upstairs then my body sensed that Rick wasn't in bed so I got up to pee and go find Rick who was laying in William's room because William was wide awake. Apparently Rick went downstairs to get some cold medicine (he has sleep apnea and he is an insomniac) So I offered to stay up with William. William really wanted to go downstairs so I laid on the couch (caught up on Jersey Shore lol) and let him play I was hoping he would lay down on his nap spot and go back to sleep but no such luck. I put William to bed at 5:30 and I told Rick to wake up (he had to get ready for work) and I told him to get Skylar ready for school and to wake me up at 7 when he went to work. So he woke me up at 6:30 to tell me Skylar had a stomach ache and wanted to stay home which I said was okay. So when I got up between 6:30 and 7 William was awake again so I just laid on the couch and the kids played while I dozed in and out of sleep. My phone rang at 8:30 from a text message and I was busy ever since. I am so tired!




No comments: