Sunday, November 16, 2014

Chardonnays & Soirees

I admit I have a love for party planning. Its not exactly stress free so I don't know why I do enjoy it but I put a lot of detail into the parties I plan. I always get compliments and offers to do it for a living but I am not sure who would pay me to do that LOL. Its something I could think about certainly.

So coming across this blog Chardonnays & Soirees and all her beautiful posts made me love it all the much more. But it also shows me where I have to reach if I truly want to do it. I am not a party event planner by any means I couldn't plan my own wedding if I wanted to! Perhaps that's why we ran away to a chapel! *laughs*

She has lots of recipes on her blog for us normal type of folk...

Take a look at her blog here http://loveitsoirees.com/

Also Elf on the Shelf. Who has an Elf or the like? Tell me about them? Have you blogged about them?

Ours are Barnaby and Merry :)



1 comment:

Sierra said...

Thank you for the post! If you love doing events you should do it! That's how I started I love styling all sorts of events and decided I need to start doing what I love. Thank you so much for the share!