Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Girl Talk Tuesday..




I don't know about you but getting a teenage daughter is nerve racking for me! I think I want to start a new meme of sorts... Girl talk? I ask questions (hopefully not too inappropriate?) and you can provide some feedback. Some questions are about my teenager and some may be more geared toward me. 

What is the best advice you were given when your daughter started to blossom into a teen? I don't have a mom in my life presently so I am doing this pretty much all alone! EEK!

When did you start wearing make up? How about your daughter?

What are some of the rules and guidelines you have for your teen? Dating? Make up? Short sorts? Specific dresses? Wearing certain clothing? What are your rules?

1 comment:

shell said...

I was 13 when my parents started allowing us to wear light shaded make up neural tones. I have put make up on kilie for special occasions but we have told her 13 also to wear as she wants besides kiddy play makeup