Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Ignorance is Bliss


I posted a bulletin on my myspace page. YES I am pro life and proud of it!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
So its propaganda so maybe it is! But its my belief. There are only 1% of reasons you could justify an abortion. So anyways I got some heat from my bulletin featuring some Late Term Abortion Photographs. If its disturbing it should be! I properly labeled it I am 99.9% against abortion Are you? Graphic Pics! No one had to open it but someone did and sent me a message. Telling me if I am going to use her myspace for my political agenda then she will remove me. I promptly removed her instead. No loss on my part. I don't feel like I am very friendly with her anyways. A RL friend of mine posted the same bulletin and so did other "Myspace" Friends. My RL friend got heat for it as well. Oh well neither of us really cared. I didn't even care enough to argue my point. I am NOT using her Myspace. WTF does Abortion have to do with Politics last time I checked it was more Religously fueled than Politics. Doesn't matter In my opinion she never had to open it sorry to rain on her parade that I sent her some disturbing pictures. PFFT. Ah I have lost some interest in this topic. Since I was so fueled up in the past two days now I am cooled down and on to bigger and better fish to fry :C)

No comments: