Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Day 09 → Someone you didn’t want to let go, but just drifted. 30 Days of Truth


Day 09 → Someone you didn’t want to let go, but just drifted.

After my Papa Near died my family was torn into two. Some of us who had nothing to do with the battles that went on for years between my mom and my aunts and uncles cause turmoil for more than just her. It hurt all of us. I think I have a void for my favorite aunt and uncle. As well as cousins. I really never got a chance to get to know. My Aunt Sharon, my cousin Misty. My uncle Kenny and Aunt Fran. My cousins from him. I haven't seen my nieces and nephews in a very long time. I haven't seen Adams father. I know I stated before he turned his back on me, I still have lots of love for him and people that Adam and I knew mutually. I have an online friend Paul that means a lot to me. I hang on to Chris my best friend for a long long time by a thread it seems. Finally I lost touch with my Mija who was my best friend in my senior year of high school, Stephanie White and Joey Harmon and many of my high school friends. I have had a rough couple of months lately dealing with friends and who to trust. I had people that stabbed me in the back, gossip about me, taken advantage of me and head came to head and I had to realize who was really there because they love me. Not for their own benefit. I let go of people in my life that I had some good memories with. That I shared a part of my soul with. I have had to weed out the dandelions in my life even if they were beautiful ultimately they were bad for me. So I have to say that I didn't want to grow apart from these people but it was best that I did. It will just hurt about some innocent people were effected by two people's disagreement.

No comments: