Saturday, February 12, 2011

The Last Time I Laughed Really Hard Was...

Rick has been looking into getting William one of the hand held Leapster game systems. We don't expect him to be able to do much just the touch screen and maybe some other capabilities but they are $45 and up retail. So I found an older model on Craigslist.org for $10 working condition. We met the guy in a busy parking lot so everything was on the up and up. Now, William is enjoying his new Leapster. Well on the way to meet the guy Rick and I got in a discussion about one of our "adult" activities. Of course it was in code because there were ears in the back seat. I was teasing and I said WHAM BAM THANK YOU MA'AM... Then I went into the store to get cash for the Leapster. I came back and Rick goes its ALL YOUR FAULT. Of course Skylar thinks its hilarious that I say WHAM BAM THANK YOU MA'AM lmao and was giggling like she ate all of the giggle cookies this morning for breakfast! So we had a little bit of a giggle fest before we changed the subject to Rick's Yogi Bear impression

No comments: