Saturday, February 26, 2011

What are Words-- Chris Medina

Day 13 Part Two..

Dear Chris Medina,
Its true your story about Juliana did strike a cord on winning America's hearts. Every good woman on earth deserves a man with your faith and devotion. Juliana must be a very special woman. But when I hear you perform you did send tingles down my spine. As the judges have said you sing from your heart and that's where your talent comes from. I am sure Juliana has helped make you the man you've come to be. The saying goes Behind every great man there's a great woman. I was heart broken when you were sent home. I laid in bed right after Idol and cried. I just said God has a bigger plan than we know. I hope he achieves his goal because a person with that type of soul deserves it. Then I thought to myself... what if I ever had the choice between death and watching Rick in a vegetative state or severely brain damaged... What would I choose? The fact that I couldn't choose and that it was a hard decision I just couldn't make. My thoughts that night gave me even more respect for you. Well the next night watching Idol seeing men go through that were more inconsistent than you were. I was angry seeing some of the others make it through. I am praying for you and praying for Juliana to make a full recovery so you can get married.

Sincerely
Kristy



No comments: