Monday, February 28, 2011

Friend Makin Monday

 . .I have been on a friend hibernation during the winter. A lot of things happened in the fall that made me step back and say whoa I need to re evaluate. So I have been. I have been staying close to home and family. Luckily (haha) I have had a terrible cold/ Flu/ pneumonia something since November. So I CAN'T go gallivanting around spreading my germs especially if I am under the weather at that given moment. I just now started returning to church sitting away from the crowd etc. I feel so disconnected from my ladies at Playgroup and at church. I missed church dearly I just had to return. The consignment sales have returned and due to a fever I didn't get a chance to consign myself. Anyone in this area knows there are the big 4 consignments twice a year for kids clothes etc. I HATE doing it alone. I despise it but Rick gets in there and he shuts down, gets angry, gets short... I just can't deal with him when he is overwhelming like that and he makes no attempt at being there for me when I need him. This is one of the major times I wish I had a good girl friend to shop with, A good girl friend to hold William while I get my hair done (and I can hold her baby while she got hers done or something of that nature) you know what I mean? Am I the only female that craves that kind of relationship with another female? A female to do female things with that males hate to do no matter what? Its always been a very sensitive topic for me. Anyways since the fall and all the drama went down I have limited my association with a lot of people because of the drama and pain they put me through. I have been networking with some new ladies and talking to them on Facebook and whatever... I am liking the sound of a new group of women rolling off my tongue... Oh honey Stephanie had this idea that.. Michelle said ... I love that! So its a new me and a new change.

............................................

1. Favorite things about Spring: Butterflies and life becoming a new again kinda like the scene from Bambi LOL

2. What I'm doing for Spring Break: I WANTED to go to Georgia but it looks like I am stuck at home.. not all true there are consignment sales that week LOL

3. Favorite Spring flower: Tulips, My Papa Bear had a field of tulips on his farm he owned when I was a child. Ever since then Tulips are the one thing guaranteed to make me smile. Its so sad they are only fresh and in bloom for so little a time. I love them and Daffodils so much I am motivated enough to dig up my flower beds and plant some Tulips in the Fall! So I can have them next spring. Oh and the hydrangea at the stores is making me want them SO badly so I might have to plant some of those too. I just gotta find my green thumb and some knowledge... Lets see how my Lilies and Irises survived the winter first lmao

4. Do you have a garden?  I have what was built with the house. A nice sized bed with two rows of shrubs and I have made a small bed on the side of the drive way for Irises and a small bed with a holly bush that badly needs trimmed I guess.. Like I said all this was here from the previous owner and probably the builder.
;


5. If so, what do you grow. I will know for sure it is Iris when they bloom. When I planted them last April they didn't look identical.

6. Do you do Spring cleaning? YES

7. What is your weather *really* like right now? {Just b/c it's "officially" spring, doesn't mean that it feels like it for some of you}
Cool spring temps, rain and tornado warnings... this week LOL maybe blizzard next!
8. Snapped any weather related photos lately? Share one with us! 
just my babies playing outdoors in the warm 60-70 degree sunshine

9. What's your favorite thing to do on a sunny afternoon?
play outside!
10. Favorite TV show right now?
It starts a new Season on Sunday Army Wives

.............................................................

No comments: