Sunday, February 27, 2011

Day 13 of the 30 Days of truth

Day 13 → A band or artist that has gotten you through some tough ass days. (write a letter.)
**This one was tough my favorite band is Age of Daze but I don't think a particular song has gotten me through tough times I just love their music*


Dear Mr. Allan.
I've been a fan for a long time. I have heard Man to Man and The One before the tough times hit. Tough times for you and for me. Your wife passed away in 2004 and the music you played and wrote during your time of recovery was from your soul. I think its important to be a good musician if you can sing from your soul. If you feel your music your fans will too. While I was down and in pain I was listening to See If I Care and Tough All Over. Some of the songs from those albums speak volumes of what my soul, my heart, my body, my mind want to scream. Your last three albums continue to speak to me. When i have a blue day I am sure to sing at least one of your songs and if my biography was based on lyrics they would be ones from your albums. That's why a lot of your songs are already on my blog soundtrack. Um I am not normally horrible at this letter writing stuff but as a fan of yours you truly play from your soul and it helps others make it one more day. Keep singing and writing... Your songs have soul, character, truth and meaning..

From a True Fan
Bella

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

No comments: