Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Day 15 → of the 30 days of Truth


Day 15 → Something or someone you couldn’t live without, because you’ve tried living without it.

There aren't too many things that I can't live without because I tried to. I can live without my Coca Cola Addiction I am just not strong willed enough yet. I can live without my computer but it is a anchor for me so I choose not to. I could live without sweets, my husband and almost anything else that is tangible.

I have tried to not be so bluntly honest. I tried to be old fashioned and keep quite like I was raised to be but It didn't help me any and it tortured me. Being so loud, bluntly honest, speaking my mind, speaking before I think--sometimes. Is for the good and for the bad. But I would rather be someone who is honest with themselves and be true as a person to others. Not keeping up with the Jones' (which I have tried) I am just not into how people perceive me. I could give a rats ass if you think I am dirty, messy, perverted, if you don't like me for any reason its your OPINION of me not a FACT... I don't have to prove a damn thing to you because I don't live with you and your not my God. Being approved BY you doesn't get me into heaven any faster... unless your someone who knows someone that knows Pope Benedict j/k So I have to say I can't live without speaking my mind and I have tried.
I have tried to keep my mouth shut when I was in an abusive marriage and someone I looked up to told me you know if you didn't smart off maybe he wouldn't get angry and hit you (Hindsight is 20/20 and now I think WTF!) I would keep my mouth shut and get hit anyways for not speaking. Damned if I do and damned if I don't so if being me is going to cause me to go to Hell then I might as well do it throughly. I know I am not going to hell because I am a faithful person that has confessed my sins and I am saved.

I can't live without God in my life and my faith in him. I can't live without my kids but I supposed I could after I have lived without Mackenzie in my life I am just not the same ME.

I can't live without writing... but I've never tried. I am a poet and a blogger and it comes naturally to want to speak to people.

I can't live without food, water, shelter, love... again but I have never tried to give it up. I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me...



No comments: