Thursday, November 8, 2018

A Year Full of Challenges.

This time last year I found the perfect job (except the pay), I was looking forward to what the new year brought with it. I was most excited about starting a new chapter in my life (or as my life tends to be not chapters but volumes), I had waited for 2018 to come when I never thought it would. I made it 15 years without my first born and this was the year we could be reunited. 

2018 didn’t have a very good lift off at all. As the ONE employee where I worked I got laid off. My nephew came to live with us. We struggled bad. However I felt like I was doing my job as an aunt and he had a promising future here. That all fell apart. The whole family was very hurt and disappointed. 

I had enough to deal with my fathers death and getting laid off unexpectedly. 

Soon after I experienced one of the worst betrayals and heartbreaks I’ve ever experienced. I struggled to merely get on my knees much less clean myself off. 

Getting rehired then fired 😭

No time to recover myself even through my seasonal depression around my birthday. I started looking up as my oldest child’s birthday was coming. The day I literally counted on for 15 years. I could go to Savannah and find him.... instead I left Savannah yet again disappointed and confused. Unsure what to believe or what to do next. 

My first love, one of my closest friends who had become like family lied to me and his wife got petty so we haven’t talked after being friends since we were 15 years old. 

Then I’ve been through some serious health problems. 

My Honda was hit from behind and totaled and my van has almost had an issue weekly. 

Then my mother died and my best friend is seriously ill. 

I haven’t had a moment to think much less heal. I’ve taken some things harder than I thought. There are times I’ve barely made it to see the sunrise.

No comments: