Thursday, November 15, 2018

Livin la vida loca

Livin la vida loca came on the radio today.... twice.... actually back to back.
I couldn’t help but think if I could be carefree again at least in some aspects. If I could go outside with my love and dance in the rain, pullover on the side of the road, get lost on purpose...
If only I could live life honestly to the fullest, embracing this crazy life, not being weighed down with depression and the weight of the world. I know ultimately I’m responsible for my own happiness. I however don’t believe I can choose to just not have depression or just choose to be happy. He’s in control and I’m in control of myself, I know.
If I could occasionally be carefree again I imagine the happiness I could bring other people. I would if I could take away their dark cloud and make them forget their troubles. I really wish I could.
If I could be wild again and more spontaneous...
The what if’s 😔

No comments: