Saturday, November 17, 2018

Daily post 11/17

I missed yesterday I was exhausted.

  • William had a try at his first sleepover. It was a boy he plays with in the neighborhood. He’s an adorably sweet and polite kid. He’s a year younger. He went over at 5ish after asking me every few minutes was it time yet. πŸ˜† Rick thought it was a good idea to give him melatonin. The boys mom took the kids to McDonalds and back home. Will was passed out by 6:30. Just as I was celebrating my first kid free night at home in 12 years, I got a text from Will asking me to come get him. I picked him up and he was holding back tears and was so scared. Then promptly stayed up till 5:30 in the morning 😩. Took a nap? Until 10ish then we had to get ready for his good friends birthday party. It was our first time at Stars and Strikes and it’s a pretty nifty place. He enjoyed himself.
  • We’ve been trying to decide what our thanksgiving plans are
  • I would like to finalize Christmas lists as well
  • My mood was overall good today and by the time we were on our way home from the party I was drained and struggling with emotions.
  • I feel good about myself helping others. It’s definitely a mood lifter.

High: the party

Low: William getting frustrated and me being low

Gratitude: to be able to help others and someone that supports me in that.

No comments: