Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Tempt my Tummy Tuesday 

A few weeks ago I went to see two of my best friends both had birthdays in October and I showed up. For my “Sister Wife” Michelle I made her a S’more Bunt cake. So Michelle and I have this inside thing since we’ve become friends I always give her s’mores for her birthday. She doesn’t like traditional birthday cake and I passed a picture of a S’more cake on Facebook and looked up the recipe. Honestly my daughter ended up baking most of it. Anyways it turned out beautiful.


So I’ve always been plagued by very low blood pressure when I was pregnant I’d pass out a lot because it was 80/50. Now I weigh almost 50 more pounds and the nurse practitioner says it’s too high. So I have to cut back on sodium since there is no sign of getting rid of my stressors heh. This is new to me so I downloaded an app to track my intake and I bought a blood pressure cuff to test my blood pressure- when I don’t forget ugh... anyways any tips to share? I need some fries ya’ll. Lol


No comments: